sks-devel

[Sks-devel] expiration date in machine readable results

From: k clair
Subject: [Sks-devel] expiration date in machine readable results
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 12:08:24 -0700

Hello,

Sorry if the answer to this question is obvious.

I've noticed that the search results with the mr option do not return the
expiration date of a key.

For example:

$ curl -G -d address@hidden -d op=vindex -d options=mr -d exact=on
http://pool.sks-keyservers.net:11371/pks/lookup
info:1:1
pub:83EB2E0A:1:4096:1249591341::
uid:K Clair <address@hidden>:1282001811::
uid:K Clair <address@hidden>:1334289101::
uid:k clair <address@hidden>:1334289086::

However, the key does have an expiration date, in the self signature:
http://zimmermann.mayfirst.org/pks/lookup?op=vindex&fingerprint=on&search=0x06FF617083EB2E0A

I've tried it with a few different keys email addresses which have keys with
expiration dates, and it's not shows in the search results for any of them.

Is there a reason why it's not returned in the search results?

Thanks!
Kristina