sks-devel

[Sks-devel] keyservers.org downtime

From: Robert J. Hansen
Subject: [Sks-devel] keyservers.org downtime
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 02:37:47 -0400

Hurricane Sandy is currently projected to make landfall almost on my
front doorstep.  For this reason, keyservers.org may go offline anytime
in the near future.  If it goes offline, expect it to be gone for a few
days or more.

Hopefully, though, all will be well and this will turn out to be a
tempest in a teapot (if you'll pardon the pun).

I'll be fine, I'm sure of that: the worst that will happen is I'll lose
connectivity for a few days.  This isn't the first natural disaster I've
weathered out.  :)