sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Keyserver operators with reverse proxies: read this plea

From: Phil Pennock
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Keyserver operators with reverse proxies: read this please
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 20:39:05 -0500

On 2013-03-02 at 13:38 -0600, John Clizbe wrote:
> Does not appear to be failing. I have not added the "RequestHeader unset
> Expect early" directive you suggest. Perhaps this is sensitive to particular
> releases of Apache?

That's what I was afraid of.

It's failing against keys.wuschelpuschel.org which is GnuKS, but there's
no reason to believe it's caused by it being GnuKS instead of SKS.  They
both advertise as HTTP/1.0.

That vhost just says Apache, but if it's the same version that's running
<http://www.wuschelpuschel.org/> then it's "Apache/2.2.16 (Debian)".

-Phil