sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Keyserver operators with reverse proxies: read this plea

From: Phil Pennock
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Keyserver operators with reverse proxies: read this please
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 22:50:31 -0500

On 2013-03-02 at 22:21 -0500, Phil Pennock wrote:
> So in fact, this is not normally biting Apache.  I'll update the wiki
> now.
>
> John, Daniel: thanks for getting back to me and helping pin this down.

I've confirmed the new text is accurate.  Got an Apache setup running,
passing onto the same backend SKS, on trivialpgp.spodhuis.org.

With both:
    SetEnv force-proxy-request-1.0  1
    RequestHeader unset Expect early

things work.  Without the second line, things are broken.  Without
either, things work.

-Phil