sks-devel

[Sks-devel] seeking peers for sks.pgp.plitc.eu

From: Daniel DP. Plominski
Subject: [Sks-devel] seeking peers for sks.pgp.plitc.eu
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 04:11:19 +0100

Hi,

I am looking for peers for a new SKS keyserver installation.

I am running SKS version 1.1.4, on keyserver.plitc.eu.
{We are an ISP with public services}.
The server is physically located in Germany (EU).
The machine has IPv6 connectivity.

I have loaded a keydump from keyserver.secretresearchfacility.com/dump, dated
2013-12-26.
I see 3489495 keys loaded.

For operational issues, please contact me directly.

sks.pgp.plitc.eu 11370 # Daniel Plominski <address@hidden> 0x7A49AF0327E04AB3
keyserver.plitc.eu 11371 # Plominski IT Consulting <address@hidden>
0x58D10927F5EAA3C2

Thank you,