sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] seeking peers for sks.pgp.plitc.eu

From: Gabor Kiss
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] seeking peers for sks.pgp.plitc.eu
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 07:58:11 +0100 (CET)

> I am looking for peers for a new SKS keyserver installation.
>
> I am running SKS version 1.1.4, on keyserver.plitc.eu.
> {We are an ISP with public services}.
> The server is physically located in Germany (EU).
> The machine has IPv6 connectivity.

Dear Daniel,

Your status page says your server allegedly has 35 peers (including itself).
I guess most of these operators did not allowed you to configure
their servers into you membership file. (Actually I checked three.)
Getting gossip partner does not work this way. :-(
You must wait for the permissions.

Regards

Gabor