sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Hiding revoked keys in generated webpages

From: Gunnar Wolf
Subject: [Sks-devel] Hiding revoked keys in generated webpages
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 13:20:51 -0600

Hi,

I know this is most likely undoable (unless I do some ugly
post-parsing to the HTML before sending it to the user), but I'll ask
anyway: I just sent another message "motivated" by the Evil32
keys. This one follows the same motivator.

Users of SKS are generally not interested in revoked keys. I would
like to have an option for hiding (or at least styling — Both could be
achieved by CSS) revoked keys from the listing. Unfortunately, the
listing is not generated from a template (as the index is), but
hardwired in the source, in htmlTemplates.ml

Now, speaking as a complete OCaml non-user, would the developers be
interested in me patching this file to generate a more CSS-friendly
output? Or is there any other way to achieve what I'm looking for?

Thanks,