spamass-milt-list

Re: spamass-milter - solaris vs redhat

From: Hannu Liljemark
Subject: Re: spamass-milter - solaris vs redhat
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 07:39:39 +0300

> > % ps -eo user,pid,rss,vsz,nice,nlwp,etime,args|grep spamass-milter
> > spamd 25796 57112 68560 20    6  1-02:07:14
> > /opt/spamass-milter/sbin/spamass-milter -p
> > /var/spool/spamassassin/spamass.sock
> >
> > That had been running for a days (spamass-milter 0.1.3a).

> That's definitely huge.  What version of sendmail are you running?
> libmilter could be the source for your leaks.  8.12.2 fixed a
> "theoretical memory leak", at least.

[The message should've said it had been running for a few days,
but then again the leaking seems completely random.]

sendmail 8.12.9, compiled with the same gcc 2.95.3 as the
spamass-milter. I think the normal sendmail 'sh Build install'
stuff replaces Solaris' bundled sendmail libs, so it shouldn't
be anything crazy like old .a files getting linked to the
spamass-milter. I'll check. Strange if no one else has this :-)

--
(Mr.) Hannu Liljemark  |  Appelsiini Finland Oy  |  http://appelsiini.com