spamass-milt-list

Results(?): What are you running?

From: Chuck Yerkes
Subject: Results(?): What are you running?
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 19:51:39 -0400

Well, according to the survey, that are about 5 of us
out there running mail for maybe 10 people, cept a couple
with 150 and 2000 people.  Redhat 7.3 and a FreeBSD 5.1.

I run on that vanilla, most-widely-used platform: OpenBSD/Sparc
With a FreeBSD 5.1 as a backup MX (for ~40 people).

I suspect the survey  :)

So slackers are you all who did not reply.

Quoting Chuck Yerkes (address@hidden):