spamass-milt-list

Excluding users from the milter

From: Erik Arneson
Subject: Excluding users from the milter
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 14:28:50 -0700

Hi everybody,

I am interested in using SpamAssassin Milter, but I need to have the
option to skip spam processing for certain users.  I don't know if
there's an easy way to do this using class macros in sendmail.cf, or if
there would need to be some change to the milter itself.

Has anybody ever needed to do something like this?  If so, how did you
do it?

Thanks!

--
;; Erik Arneson <address@hidden>    AARG Net <http://www.aarg.net/> ;;