spamass-milt-list

Spam Box

From: Derek J. Balling
Subject: Spam Box
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 09:07:50 -0400

I know I can do this with procmail or Mail::Audit, but there's reasons[1] why I don't want to do it that way.

Is there any way I can, on a per-user basis, have any mail tagged by the Spamass-Milter be directed to a given file (e.g., a "SpamBox" in their IMAP folders)

[1] We've got a web interface that allows users to set a vacation message. Doing that mucks about with the .forward file, which is how a user would enable a per-user procmail/mail::audit rule