spamass-milt-list

Re: Timeout problems and how i fixed it: was Re: timeout

From: Olivier Hoarau
Subject: Re: Timeout problems and how i fixed it: was Re: timeout
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 19:46:15 +0100

Hello,

I have installed sendmail 8.12.11 with the tarball (and recompile spamass-milter with libmilter provided in the tarball), I have exactly the same error :-(( sendmail[5918]: i22IG3Cg005918: Milter (spamassassin): timeout before data read

address@hidden a écrit :
 This was done by editing the
patches applied by redhat and removing the IPV6 stuff.
This resulted in a compiled sendmail binary without IPv6
support.

How do you remove the ipv6 support ? Here are the options (by default I have only add the milter option) used for compiling sendmail

 Compiled with: DNSMAP LOG MATCHGECOS MILTER MIME7TO8 MIME8TO7
NAMED_BIND NETINET NETUNIX NEWDB PIPELINING SCANF USERDB XDEBUG

What option I have to disable ? I only use sendmail for my personal small network with a very little activity and load, it's not a standalone server it uses the stmp server of my provider (define(`SMART_HOST', `smtp8:[smtp.wanadoo.fr]'))

Olivier
--
FUNIX - http://www.funix.org