spamass-milt-list

Re: stops working after a couple of days.

From: Ted Hatfield
Subject: Re: stops working after a couple of days.
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 14:39:27 -0500 (CDT)

I also ran into these problems and I had some luck process limiting
under sendmail.

Try this in your sendmail.mc file.

define(`confSEPARATE_PROC', `True')dnl
define(`confMAX_DAEMON_CHILDREN', `140')dnl

Where MAX_DAEMON_CHILDREN is the number of concurrent processes you
want to run.

Upgrading to the newest port spamass-milter-0.2.0_4 would probably be
a better idea though.

Ted Hatfield