spamass-milt-list

Re: Maybe OT - Relaying question

From: patrick main
Subject: Re: Maybe OT - Relaying question
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 02:54:52 -0500

i would also add the relay domain to the relay-domains
list/table in /etc/mail for most recent linux setups (redhat)
  never tried to use mailertable without an equivalent entry in
the relay-domains list. Of course mailertable entry for a domain
should imply an automatic relay-domain entry. I've just never
tested whether it is a requirement, saw no need actually to test.
-Patrick Main-