spamass-milt-list

Re: Bypass spamass for Authenticated Users

From: Nigel Horne
Subject: Re: Bypass spamass for Authenticated Users
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 16:10:47 +0100

Gerhard Schmidt wrote:
Hi,

I've installed spamass-milter on our Mailserver. As out customers are on many differen ISPs the use SMTP-AUTH to send there Mails over our Mailserver. At the moment all Mails from outside our local network are pased to spamassassin and checked. Mostly this is not a problem. But sometimes mails marked falsely as SPAM. Our customers are not very happy about this. Is there a way to bypass the milter when a Mail comes from an authenticated user (smtp-auth)

There have been several patches posted here and at the spamass-milter
site to do just that. I've posted one myself ;-) A quick look through
the archives should help.

Regards Estartu

-Nigel