straw-devel

Re: [Straw-devel] Fixed (WAS: Scrolling bug )

From: Jonathon Jongsma
Subject: Re: [Straw-devel] Fixed (WAS: Scrolling bug )
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 17:19:48 -0500

The following message was sent by Juri Pakaste on Wed, 21 Apr 2004 22:37:50
+0300.

> So I haven't tested this yet, thanks to getting a ton of conflicts (I
> had a corrupted pristine or something like that, so turns out tla hadn't
> merged any of Jan's patches in a while, continuing the merge tomorrow),
> but if this thing works, you guys are my heroes. Megaprops to both of
> you for figuring out the conditions needed for triggering this bug and
> for fixing it so quickly.

Thanks to Jan for fixing it.  It's funny, this bug has been annoying me for
quite a while, and I've known what caused it for almost as long.  I just
figured that you guys knew about it too and that it was just a problem in
gtkHTML that couldn't be easily fixed.  Just goes to show that I shouldn't
assume things.

jonner