straw-devel

Re: [Straw-devel] CSS/Layout Suggestions

From: Juri Pakaste
Subject: Re: [Straw-devel] CSS/Layout Suggestions
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 14:43:40 +0300

On Thu, 2004-07-08 at 12:15 -0300, Steven Garrity wrote:
> Here's a patch to MainWindow.py that gives some more fine-grained CSS
> control over each element (Title, date, feed, etc.).
>
> This also requires the following change to straw.css:
>
> - table.itemhead {
> + table#itemhead {
>
> I basically just added CSS IDs to some of the key elements so straw.css
> can be a bit more powerful.

Thanks, looks nice. I commmitted these, and your CSS changes, plus I
made the title bold as you suggested. I'm not quite sure I like the bold
title, but we can let it be like that for now. I may make it normal
weight again at some point.

--
[ Juri Pakaste | address@hidden | http://www.iki.fi/juri/ ]