straw-devel

Re: [Straw-devel] straw db breakage, FeedItems testing

From: Lucas Nussbaum
Subject: Re: [Straw-devel] straw db breakage, FeedItems testing
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 09:38:08 +0200

On Wed, Sep 15, 2004 at 09:48:16PM +0300, Juri Pakaste <address@hidden> wrote:
> As those of you who follow the development tree(s) might have noticed,
> things haven't worked very well for a while. I hope I fixed the bugs
> that caused this last weekend, but if you've been running recent
> versions, your db is in a pretty badly mixed up state. I just committed
> some more stuff that tries to fix the breakage, but I don't think it
> fixes all of it. I decided to punt on this: you need either a pre-
> breakage .straw (if you've been following my tree, the bugs were
> introduced in patch-25, I believe) or a fresh directory. Sorry about
> that.

Hi,

What I did :
- I exported my subscription list.
- I tla updated, and installed the new version.
- I removed my .straw
- I started straw.

Straw complains about a global name "Feed" in Main.py. I added "import
Feed" to Main.py, which solved the problem.

Another problem : after importing my subscription list, new(=imported)
feeds are not displayed in the feed list. After closing and restarting
straw, it works fine.
--
| Lucas Nussbaum
| address@hidden    address@hidden    GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |
| jabber: address@hidden   http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net |
| fingerprint: 075D 010B 80C3 AC68 BD4F B328 DA19 6237 023B 3F4F |