Re: [Traverso-devel] CDRDAO export

From: Jonatan Liljedahl
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] CDRDAO export
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 00:06:34 +0200

ben levitt wrote:
> I agree.  I don't actually think pregap editing is a very high
> priority.  I just think that it should either have a really solid,
> unambiguous UI, or we shouldn't allow editing it yet.  :)

Yes! I agree on that too. just put the 2 sec pregap before the first
track at the CD (players won't play the pregap anyhow) and that's it. If
one wants silent pregaps between tracks one can still put silence at the
end of tracks to get a similar behaviour. I don't think we need the
hidden-bonus-track feature until one actually can edit the pregaps.

--
/Jonatan         [ http://kymatica.com ]