[Traverso-devel] Release status

From: Remon
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Release status
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 22:32:03 +0200

Hi Traversians (or people who are thinking to become one :-) ),

Stabilizing cvs is still ongoing, I've tried to make the CD export function
more stable today, a number of bugs were fixed, NO new features are
added.... ?

I really like to concentrate on bug fixing only now, updating documentation,
etc.
Please let me know when you think your personal todo items can be finished, so
I'll be able to start creating tarballs for testing/packaging purposes...

Greetings,

Remon

P.S.
And no, the resources bin view still doesn't work 100%.... working on it :)