Re: [Traverso-devel] Release status

From: Nicola Döbelin
Subject: Re: [Traverso-devel] Release status
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 22:40:29 +0200

On Tuesday 15 May 2007 22.32:03 Remon wrote:
> Hi Traversians (or people who are thinking to become one :-) ),
>
> Stabilizing cvs is still ongoing, I've tried to make the CD export function
> more stable today, a number of bugs were fixed, NO new features are
> added.... ?

Oh, sorry. The clip-lock feature... I just couldn't resist... It was the last
one, promised! ;-)

> I really like to concentrate on bug fixing only now, updating
> documentation, etc.
> Please let me know when you think your personal todo items can be finished,
> so I'll be able to start creating tarballs for testing/packaging
> purposes...

I'll add the sections "Plugins" and "CD-Writing / Export" to the manual until
Sunday, hopefully. Anything else I should do? I'll also revert the changes to
the TOC file export, which allow to have a custom pre-gap at the beginning.
(It seems we found a consensus on that feature for the coming release.)

Greetings
Nicola