[Traverso-devel] To get involved with the Traverso development

From: Svetlin Staikov
Subject: [Traverso-devel] To get involved with the Traverso development
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 11:17:52 +0200

Hi
I just found in the manual this email link and I think I could help with the future testing and development. I will be really glad to do so:-) I am a working musician, sound engineer, and hobby programmer. At this time I am involved with the translation (although my English is far from perfect) of IsoBuster (http://isobuster.com), Wincontig (http://wincontig.mdtzone.it/en/), and Kx audio driver (http://kxproject.com). I work in a small project studio, using different brands of hardware and software - desktop and laptop computers, Windows Vista, Windows XP, MAC OS X 10.5.6 Intel , Cubase, Wavelab, Protools, M-audio, RME, Digidesign, Yamaha and more . My skills in C++ are to basic to be creative, but enough to get oriented in the code - i.e. to change something for testing purposes.
And, of course, I am excited with the Traverso it self:-)
Well, that is.
Greetings and good luck!
Svetlin Staikov