web-trans-coord-discuss

Re: [Web-trans] Are you functioning?

From: Praveen Kamat
Subject: Re: [Web-trans] Are you functioning?
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 09:29:12 -0700 (PDT)

--- Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:
> Have you figured out a way to carry out the job of
> translation coordination?

For now we are limping along with Ofer Waldman
actively serving as the glue. We are still figuring
out who is who, who is doing what, and what needs to
be done. Ofer seems to be the only active member of
the original translation coordinators with Dwayne,
myself, and Leandro (on temporary hiatus until he
lands a job) as the new additions.

I and Ofer are verifying the status of the translation
teams as listed on the  page. Several appear to be
inactive or defunct.

Ofer has suggested several translation coordination
tasks that need to be tackled but we are yet to work
out a plan for addressing them between all of us on an
ongoing basis.