weechat-support

Re: [Weechat-support] New to WeeChat, Tutorials on iset script?

From: neon_ bikini
Subject: Re: [Weechat-support] New to WeeChat, Tutorials on iset script?
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 16:19:25 +0000

> Sounds like your terminal is eating your key strokes. Try with another terminal
> emulation (recommended is rxvt)
I forgot, alt+enter is used by my window manager (DWM)!!

Can I change alt+enter?
"According to your keyboard and/or your needs, you can rebind any key to a command with /key command."
http://weechat.org/files/doc/stable/weechat_quickstart.en.html#key_bindings

> /help iset
I see these two lines describing the text entry. I assume they're sequential?
     alt+enter      : set new value for option (edit it with command line)
     text,enter     : set a new filter using command line (use '*' to see all

> > But this only adds strange symbols to the "command line" and does not increase/decrease or
> A screenshot would be fine.
Here are a few pics:
https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=D31BA53528CF0525&resid=D31BA53528CF0525%21132&authkey=AMQw2cu45_MekOw
https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=D31BA53528CF0525&resid=D31BA53528CF0525%21133&authkey=ALr1FAukIggtTzY