www-ml-gnu-malayalam-project-public

[Www-ml-gnu-malayalam-project-public] Re: [smc-discuss] Re: Draft Copy o

From: Vivek Varghese Cherian
Subject: [Www-ml-gnu-malayalam-project-public] Re: [smc-discuss] Re: Draft Copy of the translation of the www.gnu.org for peer review.
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 12:06:59 +0530

On Jan 8, 2008 7:30 AM, Anivar Aravind <address@hidden> wrote:

Vivek Varghese Cherian wrote:
> Hi Friends,
>
> I have a rough draft of the translation of the www.gnu.org
> < http://www.gnu.org> to Malayalam in PDF format. It is put up for peer
I have some conceptual corrections to make. I prefer to get a text file
. so i can send the diff easily

A lot of spelling mistakes are there in the translations Please correct
those or send a text file

Anivar

സ്വതന്ത്ര മലയാളം കമ്പ്യൂട്ടിങ്ങ് - എന്റെ കമ്പ്യൂട്ടറിന് എന്റെ ഭാഷ
പിരിഞ്ഞു പോകാന്: address@hidden

Hi Anivar,

Thanks for taking some time from your busy schedule to evaluate my translations of the www.gnu.org home page to Malayalam. I would request you to subscribe to the GNU Malayalam Project mailing list by going to the following URL http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/www-ml-gnu-malayalam-project-public. This is a list set up after discussing with Yavor Doganov to discuss the www.gnu.org translations to Malayalam.

I also noticed that your earlier post to the GNU Malayalam list titled '[smc-discuss] Re: Draft Copy of the translation of the www.gnu.org for peer review' where you had offered you valuable feedbacks to my translations of thw www.gnu.org home page has not reached the address@hidden list as non members are not allowed to post to the list.

My present limitations prevent me from sending in a text file as these translations are often performed at my shared apartment in Mumbai where I do not have even an internet connection let alone even a computer at present. I had to send in a scanned PDF copy of the handwritten translations because of the above said limitation(s). But I am trying to do all I can to see www.gnu.org in Malayalam.

I am working to resolve these issues asap, read purchasing a laptop with GNU/Linux Installed :-)

Meanwhile feel free to send in your translations and feedbacks to others translations too for peer review to the GNU Malayalam project mailing list.

Thanks+Regards,
--
VivekVC