[Xlog-discussion] flexible format

From: Stephane Fillod
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] flexible format
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 01:05:06 +0100

Hi Joop!

Here is the long awaited flexible patch I promised you.
Read/write old format has been tested, as well as the new
flexible format (flog). I've also tested version 0.4 and version 0.5
(autodetected) conversion to the new format.
The new logfile.c will also allow import/export function from the File
menu.
Attached is the patch against beta1 and some notes taken from the mailing
list about xlog-format.

Note: I don't know if it's a new bug I introduced, but if clist hasn't
been saved, and you quit xlog, even though you click "yes" to the popup
window, the clist is not saved.

Cheers,
 Stephane F8CFE