Re: [Xlog-discussion] Log editor and VHF logging (xlog-0.7beta4)

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Log editor and VHF logging (xlog-0.7beta4)
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:14:34 +0200

El Monday 29 April 2002 01:14, Joop Stakenborg escribió:

> Yes, I know it is easy. Xlog did have sorting in a previous version
> (sorting by callsign), but I took it out once the 'find' finction was
> written. The problem with sorting by date, is the date format itself. I
> would have to write a function that sorts things like:

> Combined with the GMT time.
> This means it is not straightforward. A problem could also be that with the
I don't know about enought programming but maybe i am saying a nonsense buy
maybe you could make a table with the months... 1 = Jan, 2 = Feb... using
dates in that format you could be "language" independent :-) and sort them.

On the other hand i asked for a date "sort" function... Maybe you could add a
"tool" to do that. :-)

--
Un saludo,
        Jaime Robles, EA4TV