[Xlog-discussion] Re: 0.9beta 1

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Re: 0.9beta 1
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 20:05:41 +0200

Pastor-kc1di wrote:
Hi Joop,

Been using the Beta 1 version for about 5 or 6 days and have to say it is
very nice... only slight thing i've notice is hat when I sent the default
band and mode it will not keep it if i shut the program down it always comes
back at 1.8 mhz and cw.  not a big thing but thought you might want the
feedback,

Hi Dave,

thanks for the feedback!

The default band and mode is there intentional. I figured people would be changing it anyway after starting xlog, either by clicking on a QSO in the log, or by changing band or mode.

Let me know it you think it's a nuisance. I can change this behaviour.

Thanks for all your work on Xlog.

It has been fun working on xlog...

73 Dave KC1di

Regards,