Re: [Xlog-discussion] gmfsk, xlog and adif-compliance

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] gmfsk, xlog and adif-compliance
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 12:15:38 +0200

Andrea Borgia wrote:
Joop Stakenborg wrote:

gmfsk, so it can be used in the normal log. We can then convert it to
adif specification when saving as adif. If you send me the
conversion needed, I will add it to the next release.

At present, the following mappings are needed for eQsl.cc:
throb1 -> "throb" (or "thrb")
throb2 -> "throb" (or "thrb")
throb4 -> "throb" (or "thrb")

If you have a copy of the current ADIF specs handy, it may be worth
checking out what they say about this; I could only find version 1, not
2 (and Throb isn't even present in v1).

We also need bpsk31->psk31, qpsk31->psk31 and feldhell->hell. Just comitted to CVS.

I found a copy of the ADIF 2 specs on Jaime's web site: http://jaime.robles.nu/klog/adif214.html

In the meantime, I have explained the importance of the number in Throb
mode entries to the eQsl.cc staff and they're considering whether to
change the import function to accept it.

I will stay with a ADIF for the time being.

B73,
Andrea.

Thanks,
Joop PG4I