[Xlog-discussion] xLog, Hamlog and mode for FT-890

From: Jim Snider
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] xLog, Hamlog and mode for FT-890
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 09:44:46 -0400

I have recently installed Hamlib (1.2.1) and xLog (0.9.6) on my Fedora Core 1 system. Everything is working fine except one item. When I test the rig with rigctl, everything returns just fine, however from xLog, when I click the mode button, it will remain at CW and not change to USB when I'm tuned on 20 meters. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Jim W8BS