Re: [Xlog-discussion] xLog, Hamlog and mode for FT-890

From: Stephane Fillod
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] xLog, Hamlog and mode for FT-890
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 23:11:57 +0200

Hi Jim,

On Wed, Aug 04, 2004, Jim Snider wrote:
> When I test the rig with rigctl, everything returns just fine, however from
> xLog, when I click the mode button, it will remain at CW and not change to
> USB when I'm tuned on 20 meters.  Is this a bug or am I missing something?

No need to enable polling mode to have that working.
I suspect you left the "CW" char string in the Parameter/Default dialog box.
Just make sure the field is set to blank.
Also if you have further troubles, you can have a look at traces by
opening the "Hamlib trace" from Tools menu, and report what's happening
on this list.

Regards,
Stephane - F8CFE