Re: [Xlog-discussion] anyone having trouble compiling 1.9?

From: Matt Dawson
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] anyone having trouble compiling 1.9?
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 15:03:22 +0000

On Saturday 10 January 2009 05:34:55 Joop Stakenborg wrote:
> anyone having trouble compiling version 1.9? I have had one report the
> the configure script does not work.

Hi Joop,
        It configures and builds fine on BSD, but I am having problems
configuring
the build in such a way that it builds with NLS. What I have in the Makefile
is:

.if defined (WITHOUT_NLS)
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        --disable-nls
WITHNLS=        "@comment "
.else
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        --with-included-gettext
WITHNLS=        ""
.endif

and yet I'm getting nothing at all in $PREFIX/share/locale relating to xlog.
The WITHNLS= lines relate to pkg-plist handling and don't affect the build.
The port builds and packages fine, however:

https://tinderbox.chronos.org.uk/tb/logs/7-amd64-Exp/xlog-1.9.log

Any ideas?
--
Matt Dawson