[Xlog-discussion] Azimuth Error

From: qsl
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Azimuth Error
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 23:31:42 -0600 (MDT)

Please excuse me if this has already been covered, but I could not find it
in the archive.

With versions 2.0, and 2.0.1 of xlog, I find that it is giving me errant
azimuth values for given locations.  When I entered my longitude and
latitude it produced my grid square properly, so I figured there was not
an error in my entry.  I live in the western United States, and for
example, if I enter JA1ABC I am given a destination of Japan, with a short
path of 93 degrees and a long path of 267 degrees.

Does anyone have any thoughts.

I downloaded source and built the application.  My platform is Ubuntu 9.04
on an amd64 system.

Thanks
Dana