[Xlog-discussion] Hiding/Showing entries

From: WB5BKL
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Hiding/Showing entries
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 21:20:53 -0500

Running xlog 2.0.3

During a recent contest, I decided to 'hide' several columns that I knew
I would not have to deal with immediately:  QSLOUT, QSLIN, POWER, and
OTHER.

When I used the log editor to 'show' those entries again, all of my data
in those columns had vanished - for all of my ~4K log entries.  Rats.

I have monthly backups and those logs still show missing entries in
those columns when loaded.

What did I do wrong?  Am I missing a concept here?

cln
WB5BKL