Re: [Xlog-discussion] Testme: version 2.0.6beta

From: Stephen Gilbert
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Testme: version 2.0.6beta
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 15:00:00 +0000

As Andy says, it is easy just to remove the unwanted bands in the Preferences, but somebody on the planet may be glad of the new bands in xlog. It took me 10 seconds to remove everything below 1.8Mhz and above 144Mhz.

I have been testing the IMPORT/EXPORT and have come up a with a problem. I successfully IMPORTED a 17000 QSO .adi file which I had exported from CQRLOG...which all went into xlog correctly - although the earliest QSO was displayed at the top and the newest QSO at the bottom of the list - I prefer the newest QSO at the top of the screen. I then EXPORTED the new xlog log to a new .adi file....after deleting the old log, and re-imported the new .adi file made with xlog 2.06. However, only part of the log was imported....strange.

Is the EXPORT working properly????

Stephen G3OAG