[Xlog-discussion] Ctrl + Space -> click all + write function

From: Alastair Couper
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Ctrl + Space -> click all + write function
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 10:08:01 -1000

About two years back I mentioned that the Ctrl + Space bar no longer worked. I got the response:

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/xlog-discussion/2011-03/msg00007.html

which addressed the issue. That feature has not made it into the source apparently, as the Click all + write function still is not working with the latest version.

It's a really important labor saving function when the rate is high.

Al NH7O