Re: [Xlog-discussion] Ctrl + Space -> click all + write function

From: Andy Stewart
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Ctrl + Space -> click all + write function
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 22:33:55 -0500

On 11/05/2013 03:08 PM, Alastair Couper wrote:
About two years back I mentioned that the Ctrl + Space bar no longer
worked. I got the response:

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/xlog-discussion/2011-03/msg00007.html

which addressed the issue. That feature has not made it into the source
apparently, as the Click all + write function still is not working with
the latest version.

It's a really important labor saving function when the rate is high.

Al NH7O

HI Al,

I believe the "Write and Click All" (mapped to Ctrl + space) is supposed to behave as though the user hit Ctrl-W Ctrl-K consecutively (which I do all the time), but it does it in one step instead of two.
Users teach me things about this program all the time.  :-)

I have duplicated the failure of Ctrl + Space to write the QSO in version 2.0.10. I'll look at the code from Joop which you referenced from a couple of years ago and see if that is the proper fix.

More news later.....

Thanks, and 73,

Andy

--