123tkshop-announce

[123tkshop-announce] Re: your AMBtyEN

From: Munashe Gerlach
Subject: [123tkshop-announce] Re: your AMBtyEN
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 12:21:23 -0700

Hi

ra

http://www.temaferte.com

discovered by my far ancestor, Thrain the Old, but now they mined and
they tunnelled and they made huger halls and greater workshops -and in
addition I believe they found a good deal of gold and a great many
jewels too. Anyway they grew immensely rich and famous, and my
grandfather was King under the Mountain again and treated with great
reverence by the mortal men, who lived to the South, and were gradually