123tkshop-announce

[123tkshop-announce] Re: your VftAGRA

From: Ethelbert Waterman
Subject: [123tkshop-announce] Re: your VftAGRA
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 07:27:26 -0700

Hi

ra

http://www.temaferte.com

your reference to burglars, but I think I am right in believing (this
is what he called being on his dignity) that you think I am no good. I
will show you. I have no signs on my door-it was painted a week ago-,
and I am quite sure you have come to the wrong house. As soon as I saw
your funny faces on the door-step, I had my doubts. But treat it as the
right one. Tell me what you want done, and I will try it, if I have to