ac-archive-maintainers

transition

From: Guido Draheim
Subject: transition
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 21:55:51 +0100

I was away with some problems for a few days, and it seems
that I have a lot to do up to the end of the month, so
that I must limit my efforts about the migration of the
system and macros to the new ac-archive. Peter, you are
still working on the (frontend) engine parts of the gnu
system, actually? That wouldn't be a problem for me
right now ;-) ....

cheers, guido