ac-archive-maintainers

Re: macro: Installed_Packages/ac_cond_with.m4

From: Guido Draheim
Subject: Re: macro: Installed_Packages/ac_cond_with.m4
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 04:08:39 +0100

Guido Draheim schrieb:
this macro has been removed from the gnu ac-archive
without notice to me. However, that macro was written
so badly, that the decision in itself is correct,
oh well.... ;-) ... I'll keep it in the sfnet user
dir for a while, and mark it as obsoleted by now
(it was not so marked as that so far, I guess that
 it was not used so often but to be sure, let's go
 through the deletion phase for some time). -- guido

oops, it was `moved` instead of deleted *sigh* that
shows again the deficiencies of my sync scripts. Well,
anyway, I'll mark it as obsoleted now ;-)

 ./guidod/ac_cond_with.m4
 ../ac-archive/Miscellaneous/ac_cond_with.m4