ac-archive-maintainers

AC_CXX macros attribution

From: MAISONOBE Luc
Subject: AC_CXX macros attribution
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 11:10:16 +0100

Hello,

Several years ago, I wrote an autoconf version of a number of existing macros originally written as custom tests by Todd Veldhuizen as part of his Blitz++ package. It seems I forgot to properly attribute the code to Todd (despite I asked him before doing this work and sent him all the macros).

I feal really sorry about this, Todd, please accept all my apologies.

Could the maintainers of the autoconf macros archive change the attribution back to Todd (I only wrote some autoconf stuff, not the C++ test code).

                                                 I am really sorry
                                                        Luc