ac-archive-maintainers

Re: AC_CXX macros attribution

From: Peter Simons
Subject: Re: AC_CXX macros attribution
Date: 04 Feb 2004 15:24:37 +0100

MAISONOBE Luc writes:

 > Could the maintainers of the autoconf macros archive
 > change the attribution back to Todd (I only wrote some
 > autoconf stuff, not the C++ test code).

Sure, I can do that. Could you give me a list of which
macros to change? And what attribution shall I use exactly?
Todd, would you like to have your e-mail address included or
rather not?

As an alternative, if either of you have an account at
savannah.gnu.org, let me know your user name and I'll add
you to the project; then you can change the macros yourself
via CVS.

Peter