advocate

Re: [Advocate Play Ogg] NPR station WBUR Boston adds support for free au

From: michel
Subject: Re: [Advocate Play Ogg] NPR station WBUR Boston adds support for free audio standard
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 03:05:43 -0400

Première Chaîne de Radio-Canada: This link is still working:
http://ms2.radio-canada.ca/PremiereChaine.ogg.m3u

But yes I do get an error  trying the EspaceMusique link:
http://ms2.radio-canada.ca/EspaceMusique.ogg.m3u

It maybe temporary, the links are still on the Radio-Canada web site
(http://www.radio-canada.ca/radio/indexPc.html, click on "Comment nous
écouter" )