af-test

[Af-test] Usually, the crowd is going crazy over one of our songs, "That

From: Liza Z. Dougherty
Subject: [Af-test] Usually, the crowd is going crazy over one of our songs, "That Was a Crazy Game of Poker.
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 20:06:55 -0800

Gome To Bundle DV With Cell Phones

China YouTV Corp.
Symbol: CYTV
Close $1.49

CnBoo, Chinas Largest Video Sharing Website, through a joint venture
will now be bundling its 3G digital services and video sharing with each
sell phone sold through Gome Electronics. Gome Expects to sell 20
Million cell phones this year, creating huge expansion for CnBoo. Read
the news, and get on CYTV first thing Monday!

Don't be afraid to experiment. " Also, we wanted the opportunity to play
late-night television.
Generally, the lyrics are written separate from the music.
Don't be afraid to experiment. All those opportunities came after we
signed.