af-test

[Af-test] how about learning each other

From: Olchik
Subject: [Af-test] how about learning each other
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 06:53:24 +0300

Ave, dear

I miss you in the morning, I long for your sweet tender touch. If I
denied it, I'd be so remiss. I miss you in the afternoon, I long for
your smile. Darling, I am waiting for you so much. I miss you in the
evening, when the blueblack curtain falls; I stare in your eyes and
wish that you would kiss me. I miss you in the night time; I long to
hold your arms. Please write to me, my only one, and fill my heart
with love.
I wrote this to you, These words come from my heart! I am looking for
a soulmate! Find me here http://loveinthehearth.com/merry

Waiting for your

Olga