aramorph-users

Re: [Aramorph-users] XML tables

From: Pierrick Brihaye
Subject: Re: [Aramorph-users] XML tables
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:39:52 +0200

Hi,

Trying to answer your questions first ;-)

Ahmed El-dawy wrote:

1. Is the part of deduction of POS will be in the parser or in the transformer? The class I am sending you now, deduces the appropriate POS and stores it into XML file.

I think it's the best solution. Could you give an XML snippet ?

2. Is it accepted to add two classes: one for Dictionary and the other for CompatabilityTable? This will make the XML parser much easier for me. Also it will make the code easier to understand.

Soryy. I don't understand what you mean here.

3. I think it is better to add an interface DictionaryHandler which will be implemented by InMemoryDictionaryHandler and XMLDictionaryHandler.

Of course. I think it is in the TODO. What's your mind about such an interface ?

I'll try to review your code (and the resulting XML) ASAP.

Cheers,

--
Pierrick Brihaye, informaticien
Service régional de l'Inventaire