artanis

Re: Move from gitlab.com?

From: Benson Muite
Subject: Re: Move from gitlab.com?
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 21:34:32 +0300

On 7/24/22 20:44, jgart wrote:
On Sat, 23 Jul 2022 17:23:10 +0600 Akib Azmain Turja <akib@disroot.org> wrote:

I'm happy to see the following in the README.md:

According to [GNU Ethical Repository Criteria
Evaluations](https://www.gnu.org/software/repo-criteria-evaluation.html).
Notabug and Savannah.gnu are also evaluated. Codeberg is similar to Notabug. osdn.jp and Gitee are missing. Is localization important?
GNU Artanis as GNU official project is not proper to be maintained on
GitHub.

SourceHut would be a nice place to host artanis. I agree. But it does
cost a small amount of money per year unless you don't use CI iirc...