Re: [pspell] Is there multiple language support?

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [pspell] Is there multiple language support?
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 18:30:53 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 14 Nov 2000, Torre van Damme wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does pspell support multiple languages per document? Or with the code of
> Alain's spellchecker class in mind, does it mean that you have to create more
> than 1 manager per document if you want to support multiple language spell
> checking (and do a check per langauage=manager).

Yes you do.  And that is how I planned it.  The basic idea is for there to
be one manager class per document, per language.

> I also like to know how you can support spellchecking for complete texts.
> What are the implications, and what is supported by pspell?

This will come in a future version of Pspell.  It will come after I finish
rewriting the filter interface for Aspell so that I can fully understand
the type of issues involved.

---
Kevin Atkinson
kevina at users sourceforge net