Re: [aspell-devel] PHP and new Aspell

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] PHP and new Aspell
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 02:21:44 -0500 (EST)

OK.  I have just committed several changes included your BSD patch and the
fix for pspell.h and support for creating a dummy libpspell.

If you used the CVS version of libtool AND PHP uses libtools (doesn't
necessary have to be the CVS version) to link in pspell OR you used the CVS
version of libtool and BSDI correctly handles interlibrary dependences
(I know Linux does, Solaris does not, have no idea for BSDI) then
*should* PHP should work without with out any of your modifications due to
the dummy libpspell.  If the above criteria it met it should also not be
necessary to link in libstdc++.

If however, this is not the case the best way to test for the New Aspell
is to look for the aspell.h header file.

---
http://kevin.atkinson.dhs.org